Lyrics are meant to get under your skin

I find it really difficult to narrow down lyrics that describe me or my life. I’m pretty sure that there have been a million songs throughout my life that have left me feeling like they were specifically written for me.  So for this, I went with something recent which was also hard because the other two songs were explicit and while I know that I’ve said some ‘judge’ worthy things I didn’t want to give you the (total) wrong impression. (^_~)

So here we have a bit of Wrecking Ball by Mylie Cyrus (omg, I know she’s a nut job but I totally love her).

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you’re not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we’re ashes on the ground

Thinking back on my dating history I think this pretty much sums it up… at least 85% of the relationships that I’ve had in my life. the other 15% were more like Bad (Remix) by Wale & Rihanna. (ノ´д`)

I’ve been burned more times than I’d like to admit, and I’ve realized a number of contributing factors as to why this happens. And I’m hoping that at this point in my life I’ll proactively correct the situation.

Secret Obsession

Advertisements

Thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s