This…is…amazingly said… it’s like fate.
I fully admit that I fall under some of these bullet points. Not proud, only human… but I am trying to be a better person.
- People who profess to “hate drama” are the world’s biggest drama queens.
- People who fuss about “haters” who are “paying more attention to your life than their own” often act hatefully and are talking about other people’s lives and not their own.
- People who claim they are “classy” do not actually know what “classy” means.
- People who use a lot of sexual innuendo and give advice about love are often single with a history of shitty short-term relationships.
- People who complain a lot about “stupid people” often do so while making egregious spelling and grammatical errors and/or while employing logical fallacies.
- People who gripe about “jealous bitches” are often still coveting other people’s (especially celebrities’) material possessions and/or stalking their exes’ social media pages and making nasty comments about the people their exes are now in relationships with.
- Men who complain that “Nice Guys finish last” are not, in…
View original post 728 more words