I’m a little late on this post but I just received June’s Birchbox/Ipsy and remembered that I’d missed May!!
Top: May Ipsy
Yaby Concealer Refill
– Going to be honest I haven’t used this product yet, I haven’t used concealer since I started using BareMinerals products.
Zoya Nail Polish – Jacqueline
– This color was too pale for my skin tone, it’s a pretty color but it just didn’t work for me. I did however, like how the color changed depending on the number of coats you used. I think I will try this in a different color.
Pacifica Roll on Perfume- Tahitian Garden
– It’s a pertty scent, but it reminded me of something an older woman would wear. I thought it was a bit muskier than I’d prefer. Lately I’ve been more into the softer, sweeter scents.
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss – Champagne
– Love, Love, Looooved this. I’m not generally a gloss girl, I find that they tend to be sticky and just uncomfortable to wear, but this gloss… oh man. I will definitely be buying this product. It’s very smooth, and not sticky at all, that and it has a slight flavor/scent to it that is just wonderful. Truly amazing.
Pacifica Luminizing Body Butter – Coconut Crush
-I’ll be using this product sparingly, I didn’t realize that there were little bits of glitter in it, although I should have known better considing it’s “luminizing”. Loved the scent though and it was also a very smooth product. Definitely not a “put on before bed” lotion… I’ll probably carry this around with me during the summer for a bit more ‘shine’.
Bottom: May Birchbox
Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
– This works very well… I’m going to be honest here and say that I don’t wash my hair every day, don’t really need to because I don’t use any products in it, except for the occasional spritz of hair spray. But because I have relatively long hair sometimes it does get a bit knotted at the ends. So I really liked this detangler, and a plus… it smells really nice.
LAFACE Labratories PROTÉGÉR Age Defying Primer
– I actually just ran out of my normal primer when I received this box, so it was good that this was included. I’ve noticed that it feels a bit thick on the skin, not at all like my regular primer. It’s almost as if I have a whole other layer of skin on my face and it feels a bit heavy. Other than that, I’m not fond of the way that it smells.
FusionBeauty LipFusion Infatuation Lip Fattener
– This was another ‘gloss’ that I do like, they must have gotten better within the last couple of years because I don’t remember gloss being this good!!
CoTZ Face Natrural Skin Tone SPF 40